ACBW China Forum
9:00AM – 12:00PM 13 June
With the aim to attract inbound investment from China into Australian private companies and business migration to Australia, the Investment & Migration Forum is a platform for recent Chinese migrants and those seeking permanency in Australia to explore investment opportunities, taxation and other policies impacting their investments as well as expert tips for managing and growing their wealth in Australia.
This function is in Mandarin
ACBW Investment & Migration Forum (Mandarin)
Registration & Networking
Welcome by Ray Evans – chairman of ABF Forum, introduce Lily Huang – Vice President – Business Partnerships Banking Wealth Management, Citibank
Current Issues, Trends and Opportunities in Australia’s Financial and Investment Environment
Australia’s Foreign Investment Reforms
As the government’s principal tax and superannuation administration, the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) contributes to the economic and social wellbeing of Australians by fostering willing participation in our tax and superannuation systems. The ATO is also responsible for administering the foreign investment rules for residential real estate, some commercial investments and land registers of foreign ownership. Speak with our experts about the foreign investment rules and what that means for you and your business including valuable insights into the practical requirements for obtaining foreign investment approval.
What Budget 2018 Means to Me as a Foreign or Temporary Resident Property Investor?
Australia, the lucky country!
Monika Tu, Founder and Director of Black Diamondz Group International shares industry insights on the investment and luxury property market.
Investment Opportunities, Considerations and Strategy
With the rising awareness of risk management, Chinese HNWIs and investors tend to diversify their investment portfolio, as a tool to control the risks and grow their wealth. The panel of investment experts will seek to inform the audience of:
• The growth sectors in Victoria/NSW and government support for foreign investments
• Current opportunities and wealth building and preservation products in the market
• Cross-border financial and wealth management solutions.
Key Considerations to Assist with the Planning of Your Investment Growth and Business Expansion into Australia
When considering an investment opportunity in Australia, there are a range of considerations to take into account at the outset to avoid any issues or delays and ensuring you proceed with the most appropriate business structure
Business Migration Updates & Strategy
To help you plan your business migration strategy, our panelists representing state government, migration and financial advisors will provide:
• Current updates on the Business Innovation and Investment visas including 188 and 888 pathways, and the Significant Business Talent Visa
• State government representative will share her experience in fostering relationships between entrepreneurs and investors from China to create new Australian ventures in a range of fields consumer healthcare and wellness, high value agribusiness and financial services
• An overview of venture capital limited partnership (VCLP) fund structures and funding agreements as they relate to both the entrepreneur visa streams